Serenity
Always wondered what dope would be like. I mean real white stuff. Though I don't know what I want from it, I very well know how I want it. May be I should try to carry you through some stereotype scenarios so that you could/ might appreciate my novel ideas.
Clad in a jeans, topless, on the floor, dirty shabby bedsheet, dim sunlight streaming through the Venetian blinds, Spoon, syringe, lighter, belt, aluminum foil, mortals lying all around, nauseating......
In a towel, on a chair, infront of a glass-top table, the thin glass separator, glass straw, the penultimate guy falling backwards to the sofa unable to handle the hit, hopes, frustrations.....solutions....
Here you go... In the coffee shop, crowd bustling all around, news paper infront on the table, managing to get it in to circulation in the gap between placing the order for expresso and its arrival, observing the crowd, traffic through the window, setting sun in the background, may be planning for the dinner, may be waiting for her, stealing glances at her.......
Infront of the machine, in your cubicle, in between email replays, phone calls, crashes, coffee breaks, fag breaks, shouting, keyboard strokes, when people just look away from you for a nick of time, trying to get it in to circulation, from the groove of your keyboard meant for pencil....lights get dimmer, emails smoother, the guy in the cabin cooler, the bitch across the cube smarter, keystrokes fluid, ringtones sootheing.....refreshing....productivity ambiguous, targets achievable but irrelevant....
On the beach, witnessing the setting sun, she by my side, lying face down,melancholy in the air, kids playing, buckets in all colours, spades, salt in the air,on my tongue, ah......, sneeze, waves lashing at the tip of my fingers, sun in rainbow colours, she dissolving in to the white sand, all that is left is her blond hair, kids shouting in the ear, is that not a rising sun, watch closely, oh god how come I missed all the daffodils on the dune, hey daffodils at my feet, on her hair, hey why are they turning to white sand when I try to pluck them, god am I a part of the sea, water all around, guess I lost her........
Clad in a jeans, topless, on the floor, dirty shabby bedsheet, dim sunlight streaming through the Venetian blinds, Spoon, syringe, lighter, belt, aluminum foil, mortals lying all around, nauseating......
In a towel, on a chair, infront of a glass-top table, the thin glass separator, glass straw, the penultimate guy falling backwards to the sofa unable to handle the hit, hopes, frustrations.....solutions....
Here you go... In the coffee shop, crowd bustling all around, news paper infront on the table, managing to get it in to circulation in the gap between placing the order for expresso and its arrival, observing the crowd, traffic through the window, setting sun in the background, may be planning for the dinner, may be waiting for her, stealing glances at her.......
Infront of the machine, in your cubicle, in between email replays, phone calls, crashes, coffee breaks, fag breaks, shouting, keyboard strokes, when people just look away from you for a nick of time, trying to get it in to circulation, from the groove of your keyboard meant for pencil....lights get dimmer, emails smoother, the guy in the cabin cooler, the bitch across the cube smarter, keystrokes fluid, ringtones sootheing.....refreshing....productivity ambiguous, targets achievable but irrelevant....
On the beach, witnessing the setting sun, she by my side, lying face down,melancholy in the air, kids playing, buckets in all colours, spades, salt in the air,on my tongue, ah......, sneeze, waves lashing at the tip of my fingers, sun in rainbow colours, she dissolving in to the white sand, all that is left is her blond hair, kids shouting in the ear, is that not a rising sun, watch closely, oh god how come I missed all the daffodils on the dune, hey daffodils at my feet, on her hair, hey why are they turning to white sand when I try to pluck them, god am I a part of the sea, water all around, guess I lost her........

1 Comments:
some body give this guy a bit of dope. Let him realise the intensity it gives to individuals
Post a Comment
<< Home